In case you run into any issues when watching purchased DivX movies, we've posted some of the most common questions relating to buying content and playing your movie on a DivX Certified device. If you don't find the answers you're looking for, please visit our DivX Support section to ask a question or search additional FAQs.
- How do I register a DivX Certified® device?
- What is the DivX VOD registration code on a DivX Certified device?
- How do I watch DivX movies on the Sony PlayStation® 3?
- What is a .tix file and where is my purchased movie?
- When prompted, should I "Open" or "Save As" my purchased video?
- How are DivX movies protected?
- Will disconnecting from the Internet during download cancel the movie?
- What is progressive download?
- Are there any rules for playing purchased Hollywood movies?
- What do I do when DivX Player gives a 'Network is experiencing technical difficulties' error message?
- What are the limits for DivX VOD registration and deregistration?
- Where is the DivX VOD deregistration code on a DivX Certified device?
- How do I deregister or delete a DivX Certified device from my DivX Account?