Reports to: CEO
The Executive Assistant and Office Administrator is responsible for providing general office support to the company. He or she assists the management team in planning and booking travel, and plans company-wide events. The ideal candidate is an organized problem-solver who is eager to help DivX be the best that it can be!
- Manages general office functions, including but not limited to: general email addresses and phone lines, mail and packages, internal and external scheduling, facilities requests, parking passes, purchasing needs, company events, catering, and other functions as needed.
- Manages reception area and coordinates visitors.
- Coordinates calendaring, travel and plans itineraries for the management team.
- Compiles management team expense reports and reconciles company credit card statements.
- Manage Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable inboxes and coordinates approvals. Archives invoices on network.
- Assist Accounting with reconciliations, and ensures established policies are followed.
- Maintains repository of company policies and document templates (letterhead, slides).
- Assists with assembling PowerPoint presentations, including to the Board of Directors.
- Oversees shared office calendars.
- Assists with PTO tracking and manages vacation calendar.
- 3+ years of experience in office administration or substantially similar experience.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate within the organization as well as with outside parties.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Familiarity with Google Suite a plus.
- Prior experience with Executive Assistant, Accounting, and/or Human Resources functions preferred.
- Storied video software company founded in San Diego in 2000 with a focus on providing quality digital video experiences to users around the world
- Fun, flexible work environment in the heart of UTC area of San Diego
- Coffee, snacks, free gym in building, covered parking
- Equal Opportunity Employer