Join our team as a Mobile App Tester and help us bring ground-breaking new products to market. You will be part of an exciting, diverse, and flexible team of people. San Diego born and bred, DivX, LLC has been a leader in digital video technology since 2000.
DivX has just released a new mobile app and is looking for help to test it. As new builds of the mobile app are created, the Mobile App Tester will work with other Mobile App Testers to try various scenarios, report issues, and give feedback on the app experience and performance. If you like sharing video, telling stories, and trying new things, this is a great position for you to grow in the mobile app industry. If you have any experience writing software utilizing Java that is a big plus and could expand your role. This is a part-time temporary position for 12 to 20 hours per week. The hours and schedule can be flexible, and it is possible more hours may be available.
- Test an exciting new mobile video app.
- Work closely with our QA and engineering teams to do test runs in various scenarios, locations, and times.
- Help maintain test automation software
- Follow and update test plans to check for functionality and performance of the app.
- Help perform regression testing
- Provide constructive feedback on making a compelling app.
- Edit and organize videos.
- Depending on experience and interest, assist with automated test creation.
- Diligent, organized, and reliable.
- Savvy user of iPhones.
- Experience with popular mobile apps.
- Experience with video production, camera operation, and video editing a plus.
- Experience with Google GSuite apps like Docs, Sheets, Slides and Surveys a plus.
- Storied video software company founded in San Diego in 2000 with a focus on providing quality digital video experiences to users around the world
- Fun, flexible work environment in the heart of UTC area of San Diego
- Coffee, snacks, free gym in building, covered parking
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- This position is based in San Diego but is currently remote due to COVID-19 restrictions.
To apply for this position, please send us your resume.