With Halloween around the corner, we thought we’d test your skills at Halloween movie trivia. Below are ten clues to ten of the top scariest movies of all time. Scroll down for the answers and see how you do. (FYI: The answers are linked to the movie trailer.)
Halloween Movie Trivia
- Call me a dull boy, but I’ve never tried Red Rum, and I’m not interested.
- The top three things to consider when buying a new home are location, location, location … and ensuring that location is not on an old cemetery. Also, make sure you get a good cable provider. You don’t want your TV to have a bunch of static.
- “After school got out we, ya know, worked on our tans, went to some parties and, like, may have killed a guy.”
- As if hockey goalies weren’t scary enough, this movie kinda sealed the deal.
- At least Brad Pitt didn’t sparkle in the sunlight.
- No map, no tissues and clearly no tripod.
- For sale: A lovely 2-story tract house in a nice San Diego neighborhood. This house features crown molding, a walk-in closet, and a tortured demon.
- Is it a Halloween movie? Is it a Christmas movie? Is it TimBurtontastic? Definitely.
- This movie is why I don’t go to motels. Or use a shower curtain. Or shower at all, for that matter.
- Sadly, this may be when many people first heard of fava beans. And why we get the chills if we see lotion in a basket.
- The Shining
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Friday the 13th
- Interview with the Vampire
- The Blair Witch Project
- Paranormal Activity
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- Silence of the Lambs
How’d you do? Not sure if you should be proud or a bit frightened if you got them all correct.